Wednesday, November 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I did this a while ago on Facebook and it was fun. Since Im up at 4 something in the morning I figured it would be fun to explore again, so here goes:)

1. In the night time I come alive, I love the still silence that surrounds me and my thoughts run wild...my mom and dad used to call me haunted :) but I think I just enjoy the darkness as much as I love the sun.
2. The right playlist could really get you into some trouble...heehee
3. I dress according to how I feel...I never need to follow trends, I create my own!
4. Friendship and Family are the closest things to my heart.
5. I play my music REALLY loud, especially when Im in my car... it's the best.
6. I'll know that I almost made it when Im pushin my Bentley:)
7. I plan on winning a Grammy AND an Oscar!
8. I love honest, genuine people... they come far and few in between, so when I come across them I treasure them.
9. I love Ketchup!!!
10. I prefer to eat somewhere exclusive and chill maybe go see a movie instead of going to the club and watchin folks get bent, thats just not fun to me.
11. I own over 200 pairs of sneakers:/ I might have a sliiiiight addiction???
12. I don't drink coffee or starbucks much BUT around the holidays I GO IN for their eggnog lattes, and chai lattes....mmmm mmmm gooood!
13. I carry lil momentos in my purse... they make me feel safe: A lil ornament of an angel my mom gave me, a miniature horse shoe my dad gave me, another silver angel Sarah's mom gave me, and a baby kermit puppet :) I like kermmie too... last but not least my bible.( YES my purse is mad heavy)
14. One of my dreams is to be able to call my longtime friends from BK and tell them to hop on a plane and meet me someplace in the South of France to kick it, all expenses paid for... just hop on the plane!!! yeaaaa buddy!!!
15. I love to kiss a great kisser;)
16. Im not secretive Im just private... there's a difference.
17. When I love a song I could listen to it over and OVER again.
18. I looooove falling in love but I hate getting my heart broken.
19. I adore dogs and cats but i'm allergic to most :( when I'm done being a rockstar I want a 2 dogs... a lil maltipoo and a big rockwilder.
20. I am a true pancake, french toast and crepe connoisseur.
21. I feel a certain closeness to our fans, I sincerely adore them.
22. While I thought of these 25 random things I listened to "Say Something" by Drake on repeat the whole time ( can u tell how much I like that song )
23. Im a neat freak.
24. I like making people smile, cuz i smile a lot... it's contagious:)
25. I just wanna be successful!

9 comments:

  1. I love this list you posted it up, I can tell you were in a good mood while writing it. This list says so much about you who you are as a person...and that is sweet, genuine, and kind hearted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! I'm also a sneaker person, actually that's all I wear :) I like the fact that we have some things in common. From the kicks, to loving ketchup, to being private...love ya my BK sister!!!

    *JNiNe*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list is dope! Gave me a lil more inf on Miss Lewis :) YESS to #11! High five to the sneaker heads! Lets go sneaker shopping when you're in NY again ;) And as for #25 you are well on your way! You'll get your #6 & #7 before you know it! And you are adored as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you might need another one for 25 bcuz your already a star babe!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list Lesley! and i agree with my lil bro above ..you'll always be one of the brightest stars in the sky boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo after reading this...I've come to the conclusion that you're as awesome as I already thought. None of these things really surprise me though...I 'knew' #8 already just from your personality...probably the most important in my eyes...#11 is great but once again...the 'stunting' must cease...just a little :)...& I think your whole personality is contagious...but thats just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i carry a small Bible around with me as well. my pastor once said to always travel with your sword. :D

    17 and 18....*sigh* nothing worse than lost love. but we put the pieces back together slowly and surely.

    oh and *since i ain't shyt and you ain't either :D* just wanted to let it be known *lol* you not effing with my omelet game...i'm a problem when it comes to the breakfast/brunches.

    keep smiling and laughing. they're among the greatest pleasures in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We only have 4/25 in common. Thats wack !
    & everyone's writing all these nice wonderful things. = / WHAT THEY SAID ! Twizzy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best list everrrr! it makes me want to complete one of my own just to see who i am or just a slight stint of who i am. 200 pairs of kicks - i wish! i would sit & gaze at ur shoes / kicks lol. ur def a night owl. privacy is a must. - secrets are a bit much. 21. means alot because we all feel a special closeness to you & the girls. so sweet! i adore every moment - i think we are witnessing the takeover! :)

    ReplyDelete