Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ALTERNATIVE COOL OUT SHIT PLAYLIST

1. Englishman in New York...Sting
2. Tanto Tempo... Bebel Gilberto
3. X & Y... Coldplay
4. Soft Upon The Lips... Kaskade
5. Dub in Ya Mind... Afterlife
6. Water Get No Enemy... Fela Kuti
7. In My Place... Coldplay
8. Adios Ayer... Jose Padilla
9. Surrender... Kaskade
10. Homelands... Nitin Sawhneny

These are just some of my favorites but I have loads more. I listen to these when Im cleaning up or taking my drives to Malibu cuz it just feels right:) Hope you enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm i'll try those, I know Coldplay is dope! Not too familair with the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Coldplay, but those other artist, well besides Sting, I don't know at all. Guess I'll give it a listen and let ya know what I think :)

    *JNiNe*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaskade's It's You, It's Me is one of my faves! Dope playlist though!

    ReplyDelete