Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Friends... Hello Lovas...

Shall I Share what I've been feeling the past couple of days:
So first of all I just baked the most incredible BBQ chicken so Im smackin in between writing this:) its great! lol
I FINALLY completed an art piece I had been working on and Im soooo pleased with the way it came out. I finished those blasted 2008 AND 2009 taxes!!! geeeshhh...that shit was wearing me thin!!!
I've been running on fumes cuz I've had sooo much regular life shit to do along with my Electrik Red goals for world domination I was a bit over-welmed the past couple of weeks:( hence my noticeable absence from twitter and the blogs, etc. It all boils down to there just isn't enough freakin time in the day!!!! :) seriously yall...I def consider myself sometype of rare breed of super hero but dammmmn a bitch could use some help every now and then:)...anywho, Im not complainin' Im smiling even when I want to frown and being grateful for all that I have!

2 comments:

  1. Your are awesome Nikki, and a true inspiration. Keep working girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on grindin girl. The love for ya will always be here, even in your absence. You definitely motivate me :)

    ReplyDelete