Tuesday, April 20, 2010







Hollywood: City of Lost Angels
I don't wanna get too deep with this but hear me out... ME= grounded, humble, hard working, honest, loyal, real, cultured, creative, intelligent HOLLYWOOD= flighty: one day people are cool with you the next day they don't even know your name. Conceited: its all about the facade! Half of the folks out here are faking the life they really want to live. Easy way out: people would rather sit on their ass than actually bust a lil sweat to accomplish things. Liars: lies, lies and fairytales!!!! Disloyal: smile in your face and be the first person to betray you. Fake: everything from titties to asses are all fake. Uncultured: culture just doesn't exist out here?? Lame: rarely do you find people with an actual clue concerning style, game and just swagger. Stupid: if you come from a city like NY people are just see thru out here. DISCLAIMER: Im finding that most LA born and raised natives are NOT the people with these issues, its the damn transplants!!!
My POINT in saying all of this is its hard from time to time to ignore these type of surroundings because Im in this crazy industry where I have to deal with these type of people on a day to day basis. Its draining to my soul sometimes but I do know that Im here for a reason, a damn good one at that! So I find my peace when the sun shines and warms my heart (which is almost everyday:), when I conquer that canyon, when I go to church and feel the love, and when I meet precious special people that are NOT any of those characteristics above...those are the true angels to me, everyone else is just lost!

5 comments:

  1. there's people like that everywhere. you just keep doin you! you and the rest of the ladies in ER have brought back what to me is REAL MUSIC! can't wait to hear the new album :)

    ♥SarahBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I hear you! Let it all out, I now what you mean about the fakes and all of that. Now if LA is full of those I wouldn't know what to do with myself! Just stay strong and true to yourself. Whenever you get a chance go back to reality which is HOME BK! You got this though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a glad that I asked what your blog address was on Twitter. This is actually refreshing to see that you don't just stick out for your dancing, music and beauty. It's not often that you can truly touch on what is inside of people in the limelight without physically knowing them. Thanks for sharing a little insight with everyone through your blog. I will follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh! This entry is everything. Over the past few years I've constantly found myself having to eliminate these sort of people out of my life. Too many people get caught up in this hollywood shit-thats the devil for ya. People just get so lost and forget what's important-at the very end of the day none of that stuff even matters.
    I'd adore more deep issues like this from you.
    xo hollystaaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its easy to fall into that kind of lifestyle and be trapped when you have no sense of self. Not knowing who you are as a person & being in that type of superficial environment is a terrible combination. Everything you described about yourself proves exactly why you are able to step outside of all of it & be able to see what it can do to people. It aint for everybody...

    ReplyDelete