Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today is Day 2 of my Detox and it was a little challenging only because I didn't have enough meals...meaning salads. The first 4 days of the detox are usually the toughest because your body is adjusting to the lack of regular food. I do have a lot of energy thou as long as I keep on feeding the beast:) Whether it be almonds, granola, salads or fruit. I detox because it challenges me mentally and puts me in such a focused zone that I usually feel incredible once I complete it. It lasts 21 days so its only the beginning:/ ...I will try to give updates here and there...Today was a six for me!

1 comment:

  1. Your a trooper you got this! I think you doing this twice a year is amazing. I think we should all challenge ourselves from time to time. We're all routing for ya.

    ReplyDelete