Wednesday, September 29, 2010



BREAK OUT THE SWEATERS: FALL IS HERE!

LIES GYPSY!!!!
OK so its the ending of September...the 29th to be exact, and two days ago it was 118 degrees here in LaLa Land!!!! WTF????????? It was so hot I swear satan was vacationing in my backyard. :/ Being the caribbean gal that I am, I always welcome the toasty hot and bothered temperatures but this was just unbareable!! I think I stayed still, butt naked all day with the a/c on full blast and it was still just too hot! Luckily for those of us who live here, its started to easy up on us, so today its only 98 degrees:). I love being able to have an excuse for wearing minimal clothing, (giggles) ...Im sure the weather will not stay like this too much longer and then I will be looking like the pic posted above...til then, Im gonna enjoy it while it lasts!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment